The Gen 2 Keela Special Forces Multicam combat jacket with TRF Patches uses System Dual Protection as used by British Special forces. The double membrane material system is the only system to manage inner condensation creating an improved wearer comfort environment.
The jacket is designed with water resistant zippers to reduce bulk and weight. As all breathable, waterproof materials do not work after 1 hour in wet and cold conditions, System Dual Protection will work in all conditions. Now used by 80% of British Mountain Rescue teams, Police, Fire Arms Units and many more.
The Keela Special Forces jacket is designed as an over garment, as such they are cut generously.
- Fully lined ADS Micro laminated fabric.
- Centre front moulded 2-way zip with double stormflap with Velcro closure.
- Chest cross pockets with button closure.
- Small mobile pocket on left chest pocket.
- Pit zips with two sliders.
- Weatherproof map pocket.
- Velcro adjustable cuffs.
- Dual waterproof membrane system.
- Windproof, Highly breathable, Wickable.
- Integral wired peak hood with volume adjustment.
- Full length main zip with stormflap.
- Internal O/S map pocket.
- Underam zip ventilation.
- Double stormflap with Velcro closure.
- One handed draw puller movement.
- 4 Pockets 2 large and 2 small.
- Improved Compass pocket with a D to attach the compass.
Your order will normally be dispatched to you within 1 working day. Orders are shipped Monday - Friday.
Sometimes we can't ship this quickly. If we can't ship your order within three business days, we will contact you by email. Shipping time is 3 - 5 working days within the UK and variable shipping times for worldwide orders. If this date is not satisfactory to you, you may cancel your order with no obligation.
Pursuit Outdoor offer a 100% guarantee on all items sold on our web site. If you are in any way dissatisfied with the goods you have ordered for any reason, we will exchange them or give you a full refund, provided the item returned is unused and is returned with the original labels and packaging, including proof of purchase all within 28 days of purchase. We will refund you in full or exchange the item or items for another item in our catalogue.
If you wish to cancel your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us as soon as possible. In the event your order has already been processed and sent, we will not be able to cancel the order. However you will be able to return the item to us once it is delivered, after the return of goods we will then be able to process a refund.